A unique offer from one of the largest developers in Vietnam, which owns hotels InterContinental Da Nang Sun Peninsula Resort and Novotel Da Nang Premier Han River. Situated on a narrow isthmus to the south of Phu Quoc island, the cottage village Premier Village Phu Quoc offers the buyer 137 villas that have excellent design, clever layouts and stunning ocean views. A distinctive feature of the project are 19 villas located directly above the sea surface. Designed following the example of similar projects in the Maldives, villas are still the only product of this kind in Vietnam.
- The area of villas: 242 – 441 m2
- The cost is of $ 860,000 per villa
- Guaranteed investment return of 9% per annum for 10 years
- Infrastructure: cafes, restaurants, swimming pool, gym, spa, children’s playground, shops …
- Project is located on the south of the island
- Attached to the ocean from two sides
- Stunning ocean-views from every villa.
- No of bedrooms 2 – 4
- Price US$860k – US$1,700k
- Payment condition: Developer starts paying rental income commitment when the Client fully pays 95% of the Villa price (excluded VAT) and VAT of all installments calculating up to at the time of payment (without distinguishing the signing date of the Sale Contract)
- Tenure freehold, Pink book for foreigners (50 years+)
- Completion End of 2017
Unnamed Road, tt. An Thới, Phú Quốc, tỉnh Kiên Giang, Vietnam