- Name: Mizuki Park.
- Developer: Nam Long Company.
- Development Partners: Hankyu Realty and Nishi Nippon Railroad.
- Building Contractors: An Khang Construction and Nam Khang Construction.
- Project Area: 36 ha (Building Density: 30%; Density of trees and amenities: 60%; Density of riverside public area:10%)
- Building Size: 4767 apartments, 170 land plots with town houses and Valora villas.
- The project consists of 3 zones: Valora Mizuki Park Villas, Flora Mizuki Park Deluxe Apartments, and Ehome Mizuki Park with the following products:
+ Valora Mizuki Park Villas: 180 villas.
+ Mizuki Park Townhouses: 360 units.
+ Flora Mizuki Park Apartments: 1080 units.
+ Ehome Mizuki Park Apartments: 2160 units
- Estimated price: VND21.500.000/m2
Mizuki Park is a large-scale urban project with Nam Long cooperating with two Japanese investors, Hankyu Realty from Osaka, and Nishi Nippon Railroad from Fukuoka.
Mizuki Park is the largest project involving two Japanese investors and Nam Long. Following three other successful projects: Fuji Residence, Kikyo Residence and Flora Sakura, it is supported by the two Japanese partners via capital, project management, design, and product development.
The project includes 4,676 affordable condominium units and 170 land plots, comprised of townhouses and villas, with a wide range of facilities offering a quality lifestyle. It includes a riverside road, central canal and lake, sporting areas, restaurants, medical and education facilities ( clinic, kindergarten, and a primary school), commercial centers (supermarkets and minimarts), a community garden and a children’s playground.
Located near Nguyen Van Linh Avenue, Mizuki Park is 10 minutes away from Phu My Hung Township. It takes 20 to 40 minutes to District 1, District 5, and District 8.
There is fast development of key infrastructure projects around the site, such as the Nguyen Huu Tho-Nguyen Van Linh intersection, Thu Thiem 4 Bridge, Nguyen Khoai Bridge, Metro Line No.4, and the Ben Luc-Long Thanh Highway. This will offer residents a great location for living, working, and relaxation.
It also embraces the aquatic advantages of the surrounding river as well as ensuring a temperate climate through its proximity to the central lake.
Unnamed Road, Bình Hưng, Bình Chánh, Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam