Another prestigious development by Frasers Property: Q2 THAO DIEN is designed for choice living in Ho Chi Minh City’s most sought-after enclave of Thao Dien Ward, District 2.
- Project name: Q2 THAO DIEN
- Developer: G Homes House Development JSC (a member of Frasers Centrepoint Group)
- Project address: Bounded by Road no. 9, Road no. 10 and Vo Truong Toan Street, Thao Dien Ward, District 2, HCMC, Vietnam
- Site area: 9,642.5 sqm
Q2 THAO DIEN residents enjoy an open and active communal space with a “floating” gym and yoga platform, infinity pool, rain spa, landscaped poolside terrace, BBQ area, kids’ playground, amphitheatre, multi-function room with gourmet kitchen, tai chi square, Wi-Fi connections and the list goes on.
Located in the upper class residential area of Thao Dien Ward in District 2, Q2 Thao Dien is the Another prestigious development by Frasers Property – the international arm of Frasers Centrepoint Limited (FCL) from Singapore. With its fine design in every details and prime location, Q2 Thao Dien will satisfy all expectation of future residents for the project in Ho Chi Minh City’s most sought-after enclave.
The project comprises of a 32-storey tower with 315 apartments sitting atop a 6-storey podium with 15 shop houses, 1 facilities floor and car parking, and is next to a block of serviced apartments. There are also 6 villas and 12 townhouses. The north-oriented units face the Saigon River and enjoy uninterrupted view over the River, Thanh Da Island and beyond.
- High-rise residential building (315 apartments)
- Commercial property (15 shop houses)
- Landed house (12 townhouses and 6 villas)
- Serviced apartment (156 units)
- Vietnamese: freehold
- Foreigner: 50 years ownership, extending additional 50 years (subject to prevailing laws and regulations of Vietnam)
Estimated Construction schedule:
- Foundation completion: Q1/2018
- Completion: 2020
- Fully Finished: typical and premium apartments
- Bareshell: penthouses
- 1 Bedroom: 3 Billion Viet Nam Dong
- 2 Bedrooms: 4.2 Billion Viet Nam Dong
- 3 Bedrooms: 7.5 to 8 Billion Viet Nam Dong
- 4 Bedrooms: 11 Billion to 13 Billion Viet Nam Dong